Hello, my loyal Jets Fans, Kerri Ann here!
As we all know, life can be quite hectic. Makeup can sometimes become an afterthought, with the day’s demands. Today, I want to share with you my “5 Minute Face” for the “girl on the go.” I will teach you how to look your best each day, in just 10 short steps.
1. Apply a moisturizer with an SPF (my favorite is Complete by Oil of Olay ).
2. Apply a base for your eye shadow (Painterly from the Paint Pot line by MAC) all over your lid.
3. Apply a light shadow all over your lid (color Blanc Type from MAC).
4. Apply a darker brown to the corners of the crease of your eye (color Vivah from MAC).
5. Apply mascara to your lashes (Definicils from Lancôme).
6. Apply concealer (Pro Long Wear from MAC) to any unsightly areas and liquid foundation (Matchmaster from MAC) to your whole face.
7. Brush over your face with a degreaser (Prep and Prime from MAC).
8. Apply blush to your cheekbones (Warm Soul by MAC — this blush works with many skin tones).
9. Apply a light neutral lipstick (Angel by MAC).
10. Apply a lip gloss that works with your lipstick color (Nice Buzz by MAC).
This process is quick and simple! Good luck and I hope to see all of you at the game on Sunday!
—Cheers, Kerri Ann