NY Jets Junior Flight Crew Cheerleader Program General Information
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of the Junior Flight Crew Cheerleaders Program each summer! This is a fun and energetic dance and cheer program offering kids the opportunity to train with and learn from professional NFL Cheerleaders! The Junior Cheer program is a learning and development program that focuses on improving the talent and abilities of each participant in a non-competitive environment.
Mailing List: Sign up for Junior Flight Crew Program news and events
- $385 per new participant
- $350 per returning participant who already has the junior uniform and does not need to order a new one
- Meet and greet evening with the Flight Crew Cheerleaders with a special performance by the current Squad!
- Instruction on camp days
- Junior Flight Crew uniform!
- Free pom poms
- Gameday performance with the Flight Crew Cheerleaders at MetLife Stadium for a regular season Jets game!
- One ticket to the game (for Junior cheerleader)
- Lunch on gameday
- Practice Choreography Link
- No try-outs required!
- Non-competitive, fun atmosphere!
- No previous cheer or dance experience necessary!
- Registration is open to kids ages 7-14 years old.
- The dance and cheer instructors for the camp are the current Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders!
- Participants are grouped by age to learn warm ups, dance routines, and team building exercises and team spirit.
- The program’s emphasis is on dance and cheer technique, performance skills, showmanship, self-confidence and having fun while making friends and learning from Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders.
- The camp is held during the summer and the program culminates in a performance at a Jets home game at MetLife Stadium at center field!
- Participants will have the opportunity to perform in front of 80,000 fans.
- Registration is limited so join our mailing list to assure you get up to date information on camp dates, registration and important information.
Sign up for news and events about the New York Jets Junior Flight Crew Program